Sunday, February 20, 2011

Random Thoughts Tonight

I have just been reflecting a lot the last few days as I try to get caught up around the house.  We accomplished a lot school wise last week, but the house slide into a mess. Some of my random thoughts... and things to be thankful for.


This may sound quirky, but I just love it when my 6 year old son says, "Mom...Oh never mind.  I love you".  Just so sweet. His climbing up on my lap to cuddle is great too.

It was so much fun making Peanut Blossom cookies with him last week. He really likes these cookies, but I don't take time to make them very often.  He is very particular about his food, but just about anything with chocolate is a winner with him.  Guess he gets that from Mom!

I have so enjoyed our break from the long winter these last few days.  It has been lovely to go outside without a jacket and even tale a walk.  But I heard from the weather guy, its not going to last and winter is coming back.  So sad, but this break has been great. 

I had a fun time with daughter yesterday checking out the new Michaels in the area.  There has been one here, but they have moved to a new location and it is not quite so cramped.  Not sure about the parking lot, though.


I don't know if this post has a point, but just writing down random thoughts. Guess I don't take enough time to think about what is important always, but get caught up in the busyness of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment