Saturday, June 4, 2011

Homeschool Mother's Journal June 3

      
 



     
In our homeschool this week…

We finished up our year!  While there are other things I would have liked to accomplish, I decided there are always other times.
 
We  finished up several projects - gluing pieces into lapbooks etc.

Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

We didn't do a whole lot away from home this week.  I think in addition to the normal errands, the only thing we did was go to the library to sign up for the summer reading program.

The children are spending several days with my parents so we meet halfway between our homes the other day. 

Things I’m working on…

I need to get serious about planning for next year.  I have ideas floating around in my head, but I need to write things down to really know where I am at.


I also need to give our house some attention.  Accomplish some projects that aren't terribly crucial, but will be nice to get done. 

Books I’m reading…


The King's Speech  
The Homeschooling Book of Lists


No comments:

Post a Comment