Monday, June 27, 2011

100 Posts

Woo Hoo! I just realized I have over 100 entries or posts!  How exciting. I think maybe I can do this blog thing!

It was a year ago that I started writing my blog.  I began it solely because I had been selected for the TOS Crew and had to have one on which to publish my reviews. I had no idea how to blog or any of the technical aspects or even what to write about, but I have made it past 100. 
The reviews have helped to get to that point, but I have written them.

While this may be a small milestone, I am going to recognize it, because it is a milestone.  I have enjoyed blogging this past year, but sometimes it has been difficult to write when I haven't had a review to do.  I just haven't been good at discovering subjects for my own posts.  Now I have some idea how my children feel when I ask them to write something and they don't know what to write about.

Hmm... that just gave me an idea.  I really want to work with my children this coming year on the writing process and how to go from the blank sheet of paper to a finished piece of writing. 
Maybe I should do the same thing myself here on my blog.

What do you think?



2 comments:

  1. Congratualtions on your 100th post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 100 posts! Some days it is difficult to find something to write about! I think going through your process with your kids would be a great way to teach them. I might steal your idea, lol.

    ReplyDelete