Friday, November 11, 2011

Homeschool Mothers Journal Weekly Review 11/11



                                                       The Homeschool Mother's Journal


In my life this week…
Not just this week, but the last few, I just haven't felt like blogging.  I have done several reviews which were due, but just didn't feel like doing any other posting.  Not like I have kept any regular schedule anyway..

It seems like I have hit a winter slump and its not winter yet.  Need to do something to break the routine and add some excitement to life.

In our homeschool this week…
We have just kept plugging along.  We've paid a little more attention to art as we are reviewing an art program right now.  Both of the kiddos have enjoyed this.


Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…
Nothing different. Piano and the library.

Questions/thoughts I have…
I am thinking about focusing on just a couple things next week. I want to make some Ancient Egypt projects and go some geography study. (According to what I have seen it is geography week). I suppose I could drop most of the other things except for math and spelling.
Still trying to figure out exactly what I am going to do.

I’m cooking…
The only thing semi interesting was a pot of chilli the other night.

I’m grateful for…
My husband and children.


Thanks to Sue at the Homeschool Chick for hosting HSMJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment