Sunday, July 22, 2012

What is Homeschool Mosaics and Why Am I Writing About It?


I'm not sure if I have mentioned it here, but I have the great privilege of being a writer for the blog Homeschool Mosaics. All of the wonderful women who make Homeschool Mosaics possible and write for the blog are homeschooling moms. We all bring our unique talents, perspectives and experiences to the blog and share once or twice a month in a personal column. Not only are they a great group of ladies, whom I am privileged to call friends, the collective wisdom is phenomenal.

Each month, usually on the 22nd, I write a column on budget/ frugal homeschooling. Today my column for July is posted and I share some local and state freebies which have been useful for my family. I would invite you to take a peek.

Also while you are at Homeschool Mosaics, click on the Giveaway tab to learn about this months great giveaway. A pedal car from BERG Toys! This looks like a wonderful exploration vehicle. Check it out for yourself.

Since my post on Homeschool Mosaics is monthly, I try to focus on a different theme each time. I would be interested in learning if any of my personal blog readers have any ideas frugal or budget homeschooling they would like to read about. Feel free to leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment