Friday, January 28, 2011

Welcome to my Blog



Hello, I am glad you have come to visit my blog from the Blizzard Bloghop.  The Blizzard Bloghop is hosted by Ann Marie at  Household 6 Diva.  

While I am not in the middle of a blizzard yet, from the looks of the weather forecast it won't be long before things are looking quite white here again in my area of the Midwestern United States.  So I look forward to hopping around and seeing what other bloggers do.

I am a homeschooling Mom of two who has just taken up blogging within the last year. I need to learn more of this art form. The name of my blog is a play on my middle name 'Joy' and I started it to record the activities of our homeschool.  While I may occasionally write something else, the majority of my reflections have to do with our homeschool adventures. 

So far most of my blog posts have been reviews for  The Old Schoolhouse magazine Homeschool Crew.  I would like to blog about other topics also, but haven't found the ideas.  I guess I have Bloggers Block (is there such a thing)?  My other blog goal is to make my posts more visually exciting. 

Welcome, take a look around and read a little about what we have done in our homeschool.  Maybe also discover a new product or two! Don't forget to check out the whole list of blogs in the Blizzard Bloghop.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Martha! I'm stopping by from the Blizzard BlogHop. I hope the weather doesn't get too nasty for you out in the Midwest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my page. I have a great respect for parents who homeschool and am a teacher at heart so I look forward to seeing some of your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by both my blogs! I'm sure you an come up with loads of things to blog about!

    ReplyDelete