Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year 2011

It seems to me that the new year is a natural time to reassess our lives and what we are doing. That said, I have to admit I gave up making formal resolutions several years ago because I became frustrated with not being able to keep them. However, I it's hard not to think about things I would like to improve or do better.

My thoughts for this year

  • Learn and better use the technology available to me
  • Keep up on household tasks
  • Make more comprehensive plans for school and use more of a variety of resources

While, I know all of these aren't directly related to school it just seems appropriate to list some of the things I want to work on and improve.

I wish all of you a Happy, Healthy, Blessed New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment