Sunday, April 24, 2011

Homeschool Mothers Journal Weekly Review April 22

The Homeschool Mother's Journal









In my life this week…

Well, lets see what I have been doing. Hmm... I'm not sure.  Yeah, I wrote a couple reviews.  Recovered from making my son's birthday cake.  (Have to post pics yet). Cleaned house. Taught my kiddos.  Tried to get some sleep.
 
In our homeschool this week…



We've kept busy.  Our main course of study this week has been review products for the TOS crew.  We have a lot of really nice products right now.


Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

Monday we went to the local science museum for my son's Birthday Field Trip.  We take Birthdays off from book work and this year I said I would take them on a field trip of their choice. 


We also went to the library.  Can't miss that!


Daughter had piano lesson.


Thursday evening we went to Maundy Thursday service at our church.  Both of the children had the opportunity to assist with the Stripping of the Altar in remembrance of how Christ had everything stripped from Him as he went forth to die on Friday.



My favorite thing this week was…

Definitely not the storms we had on several different days and twice in the same day.

I think my favorite was the opportunity to just be with my children.  

What’s working/not working for us…

We have gotten out of our routine due to extra things going on the last couple weeks. 

Homeschool questions/thoughts I have…

I continue to mull over and think about the things I want to focus on this next year.

A photo, video, link, or quote to share…


"Rain Rain Go Away and Don't come back for several days"
     children's song



We have had so much rain lately I can't help but think otherwise.


I am not feeling very creative this week and I just want to be able to post this.  I have tried several times over the last few days but unfortunately I have not succeeded due to storms and having to turn the computer off.  







The homeschool Mothers Journal is hosted by Sue at The Homeschool Chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment